soniablog

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday night - impressions of week 3

You guessed it -I'm so addicted to the computer that I chose to work on my edits & just listened to this week's episode of The Bill. I think it was about the demise of Lance so I found a pic to post as a tribute - may he rest in peace! Before we started Learnscope, my husband used to joke that I was having an affair with the computer - now the poor chap has completely given up on me. I blame Philip! (Not really) I have learnt a lot so far and I must say that Philip's a really GREAT computer teacher. It's unusual to find a computer buff who is willing as well as able to impart his knowledge & expertise to others. I would like to see some colleagues commenting on my blog - whatever.

1 Comments:

  • I never really liked Lance anyway - I watch the bill 1x every 2 months and you can still follow the story.
    Thank you for you wonderful comments but do not try to influence the judge's decision by flattery.

    By Blogger Philip N, at 13 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home