soniablog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ways I'll use my blog

My blog will be a good way of communicating and exchanging information widely, quickly and efficiently with Home Tutors. The following are some kinds of relevant information

  • lesson plans
  • grammar points
  • ideas for teaching
  • teaching strategies
  • tips for problem areas
  • useful websites & links
  • etc.

When I'm back in the classroom I'll use it with students in the the following ways.

  • encouraging students to be autonomous learners on computer
  • ESL websites -both for extra grammar explanations + activities
  • homework
  • extension for faster-paced student/s in class
  • websites for reading / listening extension
  • writing forum for students

1 Comments:

  • Lindy, your comment forced me to post a blog on your blogspot! Hope you don't mind. Try not to get
    b(l)ogged down by details.

    By Blogger sonia, at 04 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home