soniablog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Impressions of week 8/9


This week was really good because it all made sense at last. I know that for some people it's probably very useful to have some understanding of the intricacies of html but I was somewhat confused. However Frontpage is for me!! Philip's guidance and clear explanation made it happen eventually!! Yes, my page is on our Z drive and what's more, everything is linked!

I have some questions about getting my page onto the www. I'm sure that it's possible with Bigpond, although I haven't had a chance to speak to them.

  • Is it important to have a Firewall if you have your own web page?
  • Why?

The end of Learnscope draws nigh. I for one will miss the thrill of discovering how "magic" tricks are done!

1 Comments:

  • No you don't need a Firewall - that's to keep out eveil bugs from your computer

    However, Cathy is on Bigpond too and as long as you can bring your UserName and Password with you on Thursday we might be able to set it up.

    By Blogger Philip N, at 25 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home